1. The Beat Union will not utilise, disclose or share any personal information, unless express permission is given – except in the following circumstances:
o To aid you with a booking, passing your details to one of our acts.
o We are required to pass on personal information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
o To keep you informed about our services and any offers we may be running.
2. The Beat Union will not sell or otherwise pass on any personal information to others under any circumstances. Whilst we cannot be held responsible for any breach of security, or actions of any agreed third party, The Beat Union will adhere to all legal requirements and use all reasonable precautions to ensure any information passed on is solely to responsible parties.
3. Anonymous information may be gathered and shared with third parties to use as a marketing tool. This information will not identify you or be a breach of privacy and will only be used as research to improve our services.
4. We do not ever ask for or store credit/debit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded to your computer when you access a website. Typically, they contain the following information: a site name and unique user ID, the duration of the cookie’s abilities and effects, and a random number. As a rule, cookies cannot be used to reveal your identity or personally identifying information.
Generally, the role of cookies is beneficial, making your interaction with frequently-visited sites smoother with no extra effort on your part. Without cookies, online shopping would be much less convenient. Some websites will become less interactive with the cookie option turned off.
Which Cookies Do We Use and Why?
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
• Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, by ensuring that users are easily able to find what they are looking for, for example.
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of The Beat Union website.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after you close the browser window or browser tab in which http://www.beatunion.co.uk/ is entered.